Professional Home Staging Services
Is Your Listing the Most Attractive Property on the Market? You’ll Wish it Was!
When driving through town looking for a restaurant, do you notice that the most attractive store fronts tend to grab the most attention?
The same is true for online home searches. When skimming through hundreds of listings online, you’ll find that the properties with the most attractive, most well-presented images stand out.
When selling a home, you want to make a good first impression with both staging and professional photography. Home staging is the art of preparing a home for sale for the real estate market.
You have just 8 seconds to grab people’s attention. Without online eye-catching quality photos of a properly staged house, the battle is lost before it begins.
By staging a home for sale, you:
- Highlight its strengths,
- Downplay its weaknesses, and
- Appeal to the greatest possible pool of prospective buyers.
Our team of Accredited Staging Professionals (ASPs®) focuses on the techniques that improve a property’s appeal by transforming it into a welcoming, attractive product that anyone might want. Our ASPs® can:
- Simply re-arrange the existing furniture in your home, or,
- They can bring in additional furniture, accessories, and art work to enhance your home’s appeal.
They will work with you to present your home or listing in the best possible light to be competitive in today’s real estate marketplace.
Once staged, professional photography will:
- Showcase a home in a more positive light;
- Inspire home buyers to see the home after they view the images online; and
- Help you to sell the home faster as well as
- Help you sell the home for more money than you could realize otherwise.
Staging is an investment that will help you realize a larger return on the sale of a property. According to the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), the average staging investment:
- Is between 1% and 3% of the home’s asking price; and
- Generates a return of 8% to 10%.
That’s a great rate of return on your investment!
- 95% of ASP® staged homes sell on average in 11 days or less, and
- Sell for 17% more than un-staged homes.
And, the investment you make in staging your home is significantly cheaper than that first price reduction.
Staging your home before you put it on the market is one of the best investments you will ever make.
Helping You Showcase Your Home or Listing in its Best Light!
A single day with our team of Accredited Staging Professionals (ASPs®) will make all the difference in the selling price of your home or listing.
Call (508) 443-1332 now to learn more about how we can help you get the most amount of money for the sale of your home or listing and in the shortest amount of time possible.
If you really like this page, please comment below and share it with all your friends, relatives, co-workers, and neighbors.