Why can’t everyone just get along?
Believe it or not, ‘compassion’ is a missing link when it comes to problem-solving, conflict, and stress management.
It seems to be that most people want other people to think and be like them, and when they are not, they appear to be being difficult.
However, that’s not the case at all; they are just different in the way they think, communicate, and handle stress.
Most of the time, communicating with compassion and understanding is the way to finding a solution when conflict arises.
In today’s newsletter, you’ll learn:
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Conflict management
- Stress management
With that said, I couldn’t be more excited to introduce today’s featured guest and expert on stress management Christine Cashen.
Christine Cashen has been a Professional Speaker and authority on sparking innovative ideas to handle conflict, reduce stress, and energize employees.
Christine has authored two Award Winning Books:
- THE GOOD STUFF: Quips & Tips on Life, Love, Work AND Happiness and
- It’s YOUR Business: Good Stuff for Your Personal, Professional, and Funny Business.
Christine holds a:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication
- Master’s degree in Adult Education
- Honorary Doctorate from Central Michigan University.
Before embarking on her journey as a speaker, she worked as a:
- University admissions officer
- Corporate trainer
- Member of the National Speakers Association
Listen to the short video below to learn the problem-solving skills
Christine shares on conflict resolution, stress management, and cultivating a happier, more productive workplace, into your life and business.
To learn more about relationship marketing, or how to enhance your current strategy, please call or text me at 5 0 8 . 2 5 8 . 9 6 5 8.
Let’s connect on social media…