Is Your Listing the Most Attractive Property on the Market?
If Not, You’ll Wish it Was!
When driving through town looking for a restaurant, do you notice that the most attractive store fronts tend to grab the most attention?
The same is true for online home searches. When skimming through hundreds of listings online, you’ll find that the properties with the most attractive, most well-presented images stand out.
When selling a listing, house, or property, you want to make a great first impression with both staging and professional photography. Any house or property for sale must be properly prepared, packaged, priced, presented, and promoted to the market to sell for top dollar and in a short period of time.
You have just 8 seconds to grab people’s attention. Without online eye-catching quality photos of a properly staged house, the battle is lost before it begin – and you won’t get a second chance to make a great first impressio!
By staging a listing or home for sale, you:
– Highlight its strengths,
– Downplay its weaknesses, and
– Appeal to the greatest possible pool of prospective buyers.
Our team of Accredited Staging Professionals (ASPs®) focuses on the techniques that improve a property’s appeal by transforming it into a welcoming, attractive product that anyone might want. Our ASPs® can:
– Simply re-arrange the existing furniture in your house or listing to maximize both aesthetics and flow in and through each room, or,
– They can bring in additional furniture, decor, accessories, and art work to enhance the appeal of the property.
They will work with you to present your house or listing in the best possible light to be competitive in today’s real estate marketplace.
Once staged, professional photography will:
– Showcase a house in a more positive light;
– Inspire home buyers to see the house after they view the images online;
– Help you to sell the house faster; and
– Help you sell the house for more money than you could realize otherwise.
Staging is an investment that will help you realize a larger return on the sale of a property. According to the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), the average staging investment:
– Is between 1% and 3% of the home’s asking price; and
– Generates a rate of return of 8% to 10%.
That’s a great rate of return on your investment!
– 95% of ASP® staged homes sell on average in 11 days or less, and
– Sell for up to 17% more than un-staged homes.
And, the investment you make in staging your home is significantly less than the first price reduction you’ll make if it’s on the market too long!
Staging your home or listing before you put it on the market is one of the best investments you’ll ever make.
Helping You Showcase Your Home or Listing in its Best Light!
A single day with our team of Accredited Staging Professionals (ASPs®) will make all the difference in the selling price of your home or listing.
Call (508) 443-1332 or send an email now to learn more about how we can help you get the most amount of money for the sale of your home or listing and in the shortest amount of time possible.